วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 24 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

Pretend and Play Camp Set

Pretend and Play Camp Set
water babies toy dolls Ages 3-5 Set up your campsite anywhere with this 9-piece set. Includes unique battery-powered lantern and stove (require 2 AA batteries each, not included), water bottle, working compass watch, cup, pan, shovel, first aid kit and utensil set., Brand Learning Resources9-piece setUnique battery-powered lantern and stoveAward winnerSet up your campsite anywhereIncludes pretend first aid kit I purchased the Pretend and Play Campset for my 5 year old great-nephew. His cousin who will be 5 in just a few short months loved it. It made it easy purchase the second one for his birthday. Also, great price., My mother inlaw but my 2 year old a play tent and my wife wanted to buy this for our son. So I bought it and couldn't be more pleased the green lattern and little stove is very durable he drops this all the time and they keep working. He loves it infact he keeps brining them home instead leavi...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น