วันจันทร์ที่ 14 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

NAVGEAR Universal Dash Mount

NAVGEAR Universal Dash Mount
navigation portable friction mount Universal dash mount for GPS systems, cell phones, satellite radios, and PDAs., Brand NAVGEARSecurely holds GPS systems, cell phones, satellite radios, and PDAs to vehicle dashWeighted, anti-skid bottomWorks with any section cup mount bracketFlexible to fit any dash AI was a product per month. I used to keep the iPhone Deluxe pocketsolutions.com society, and is used primarily to keep my iPhone 3G on my Toyota Sequoia SUV. I was very pleased with this product. I am very aware of the many assembly systems. The public does not want the I / A, C vents, but the manifold to feel as sturdy. The suction cups to mount on the windshield illegal in California and other states (I forget which one). Suction cups are not stalling and uninstalling all day, because each cycle to spend on the mechanism of silicon. This means that they will more than likely to be almost permanently to the windscreen, whi...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น