วันจันทร์ที่ 21 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

Remo Kids Percussion, Floor Tom, 10 Diameter with Mallet, Rain Forest Fabric

Remo Kids Percussion, Floor Tom, 10 Diameter with Mallet,  Rain Forest Fabric
jungle babies toy chest Its compact size makes it just right for classroom drum circles and can be played with hands, mallets or sticks., Brand Remo, Color Rain Forest, Made using the same ACOUSTICONTM shell material and FIBERSKYN® 3 drumheadsCan be played with hands, mallets, or sticksHas received the prestigious Oppenheim "Best Toy Award" for product qualityChildren love to make music and rhythm is the foundation of all music making Very well built product. I love my son with autism toys he makes a perfect reward for therapy sessions., Can not my little guy (13 mos.) Get a lot of drum! Remo is a good brand and the excitement in that they have online for my children. He has done very well (I caught him standing on the second day) and help hand / eye coordination., This is the perfect gift for baby. I bought it for a year and a half years old and he plays it a lot. It came with two sticks and if you buy one be ...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น