วันอาทิตย์ที่ 20 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

Garmin Portable Friction Mount

Garmin Portable Friction Mount
navigation portable friction mount Portable Friction Mount, Brand GarminAttachment arm connects directly to your GPSOne-year limited warrantyCompatible with nüvi series GPS navigators and StreetPilot C5XX seriesFour-arm shape conforms to your dashboardShips in Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging Although I was skeptical, this is on my dash in both the Highlander and RX300. The ball is directly connected to the console that came with my Nuvi 360 other equipment needed., While friction beanbag mount many darn stable even with stops, starts, turns, and sometimes I would think that it glides over the dashboard. The solution is to use one of the few rugs 6x4 cm sold at Radio Shack or Walmart on mobile phones to keep streaks. The mat is self adhesive on one side, but leaves no marks or glue. I have no picture, use the mat. I also give the carpet for a rental car for me. This provides a very secure mounting that is very easy to ta...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น