วันเสาร์ที่ 5 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

Planet Bike 3018-1 Rack Blinky 5- 5 LED Tail Light with Rack Mount and Batteries

Planet Bike 3018-1 Rack Blinky 5- 5 LED Tail Light with Rack Mount and Batteries
3-Led Rear Bicycle Light The Planet Bike BRT-5 Taillight features a reflector integrated into the lens and Scotchlite reflective side strips. Features: Soft-touch flash/constant/off switch, Brand Planet Bike, Color Black/Red, Bulb Color: Red Light Color: Black Mount Location: Seatpost I like the Planet Bike products and chose this one specifically because it was equipped to mount a bicycle stand behind (getting harder to find these days). Upon request, I wound up back and pay another $ 10 for Light Planet Bike Super Flash tail $ 25 (and I'm glad PB Super Flash and click on my other review See m "Super Flash and tools review. Other Cycling) why I went back to 5 Blinky: Not enough light. With 5 candle, I expected a lot of light and the ability to respond to the suburban traffic. Other reviewers seem to find the light. I do not think, with two different sets of new batteries, I could not get through succe...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น