วันศุกร์ที่ 18 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

Bracketron UFM-100BL Nav-Mat GPS Friction Dash Pad

Bracketron UFM-100BL Nav-Mat GPS Friction Dash Pad
navigation portable friction mount Bracketron Nav-Mat Portable GPS Dash Mount UFM-100-BL Mounting Kits (Temp), Brand BracketronOne-year warrantyWeighted, anti-skid base conforms to your dash and holds up to several poundsWorks with Most Stock Windshield Mounts included with GPS/mobile devicesEasily view your GPS while drivingA portable, stow-able, anti-theft mounting solution--keep your device out of view Before I started using the Nav-Mat Portable GPS mount, I had trouble getting my Magellan GPS unit to mount on my car window. I really wanted to hang out with my dash, but it was just a window assembly. It was difficult to mount on the window. And when the cold window, it will not only stick. I did not think I use the suction mount every time I parked the car, so it would not break. Navigation-Mat mount, mount my Magellan window mounted in the center of the navigation-Mount, a flat disc, surrounded by life rafts to set u...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น