วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 17 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

NAVGEAR Universal Dash Mount

NAVGEAR Universal Dash Mount
navigation portable friction mount Universal dash mount for GPS systems, cell phones, satellite radios, and PDAs., Brand NAVGEARSecurely holds GPS systems, cell phones, satellite radios, and PDAs to vehicle dashWorks with any section cup mount bracketWeighted, anti-skid bottomFlexible to fit any dash Mount it is well I had in mind when I bought it. My dash is very curvy and I felt that this point would be well in line with curves. It does. It was relatively cheap. My only real complaint is that the disc in the middle of the bracket is too low. My GPS was not against me directly because the bags requires GPS to go more toward the roof of the car. I made a disc of 12 "in thickness and with the help of double back strap is secured to the bracket I bought. Problem Solving and now I'm happy. I should not have to make changes if things are better designed. That's why three stars instead of 5 ., After passing the GP...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น