วันจันทร์ที่ 21 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

TomTom GPS Dashboard Mount for TomTom GPS Navigators

TomTom GPS Dashboard Mount for TomTom GPS Navigators
navigation portable friction mount TomTom GPS Dashboard Mount for TomTom GPS Navigators, Brand TomTomProvides a safe and functional alternative to windshield docksNon-slip bottom keeps the mount in place in the bumpiest conditionsWorks with the mount that came with your TomTom device.Keep your windshield cleanNo additional pieces or installation required This works but I think it is for my 4.3-inch GPS. It must be smaller because my GPS does not fit well in the center of the bracket. It would be the least likely, however. It seems to be clear, before I bought it., I bought one of the bean bag mounts that I have in a rental car about 3 times a month and I wanted my own GPS instead of paying rent. I have some TomTom GO 930 comes with suction mount, but the short arm. When I did the beanbag mount attached - discharges I found the cord on the underside of the Go930 is actually lower than at the beanbag. Fill the bottom rested...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น