วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 17 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

Aurora Plush Mo Giraffe Aurora Baby - 10"

Aurora Plush Mo Giraffe Aurora Baby - 10"
jungle babies toy chest Aurora only uses lock washer or embroidered eyes and nose for safety., Brand AuroraRealistic stylingSoft and cuddlyWonderful gift itemLeading manufacturer of plushFine plush fabric A jungle theme in the nursery children. And this is a cute touch. Giraffe stands nicely on a shelf. Not sure what a fun toy ... probably be fine. But definitely a nice touch to the nursery decor., The giraffe is adorable baby Aurora. All data is right on the giraffe and it is well made, soft and colorful. Love it!, Giraffe little more than I thought, a plus! Very soft! The only reason I changed the 4 stars I did not know that his feet were tougher than the rest of the body, A is not quite what I imagined but it's not me and it will still be a great gift!
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น