วันศุกร์ที่ 11 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

Garmin Vehicle Suction Cup Mount

Garmin Vehicle Suction Cup Mount
navigation portable friction mount Suction Cup Mount, Brand GarminSuction Cup Mount Garmin Suction Mount (010-10936-00) I know many people who worry about sending to the hilt. I waited impatiently for the product to be so I was not sure on the console ... Biggest concern was not the package, and it was also appropriate. Garmin is the packaging, but keep it on the windshield and see if it still is one I just misplaced in a rental car. Vevek, Again, the best place to Amazon for most products, more than double the price of the Garmin mount on the website!, This is just a cup mount for nuvi 200/250. Except for the price I am satisfied with this.
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น