วันอังคารที่ 8 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

Mirrycle MTB Bar End Mountain Bicycle Mirror

Mirrycle MTB Bar End Mountain Bicycle Mirror
3-Led Rear Bicycle Light Mounts onto bar end, installation wrench included Wide view convex mirror pivots to any viewing angle, Brand Mirrycle, Color Black, Mirror Style: Black I thought the mirror extreemly well designed with good instructions for do-it-yourselfers. The vibration is minimal and the visibility of the road behind you is excellent. The only tools required to assemble and install the mirror Allen key included in the package. Giant Cypress bike I had to take out a box cutter to cut out at the end of the handle. After that, I got another plug requred some clips and then pushing the handle to make room for the mirror mount. From now on, the installation went very smoothly. The only thing that worries me all together on the mirror was that the iron seemed to be crossthreading into brass inserts in all access. If istructions I read a little more carefully, I would have seen that this was to be expected....
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น