วันศุกร์ที่ 2 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

VTech Infant Learning Jungle Fun Music Box

VTech Infant Learning Jungle Fun Music Box
jungle babies toy box Mark VTechChild safe giraffeAges mirror spinning Elephant 6 mos + handle2 was a great light-up keys My daughter was 11 months to play the carillon. It's funny, and provides education. I just want to change only "for". Music stops playing when it was closed, but when you hit the toy box, it will be fun ... and fun ... and fun ... Otherwise, love a great toy!, My Toy 7 months! Since I was 5 months, she has to open and close the lid of the box a few times. Many Girraffe sweet song. It works like a toy to play songs on it and my girlfriend loves it too little. Simply Toys lived about 20 minutes., My 7 1 / 2 months out of toys. Giraffe running in both directions, stopping suddenly to go and in the other direction. In my opinion, the toy is much more interesting than some of the toy, another child of t. ..
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น