วันอังคารที่ 27 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Garmin Dashboard Mount (010-10747-02)

Garmin Dashboard Mount (010-10747-02)
navigation portable friction mount Car Dash Mount was fire GarminDash MountFor StreetPilot c550 Garmin StreetPilot 2610 Constitution, and the Garmin Nuvi 760 GPS was the time that a permanent on-line support is still in my dashboard. Base is exactly the same except that the point is not a "manual". Suitable for "page" at the bottom of a beautiful, old and new, my GPS perfectly, without fear, you can use the suction from the rock I will fall are> 2 years. I broke a seat bag for the GPS on the first day I went heavy on the gas and landed on the shift lever and the GPS screen. That is. Why I want to install permanently, the device is safe and the critical lines of sight. I'm not about the next version of the suction cup (it was particularly bad when it's cold. It comes with two different types of pillows to make it tempore fixed on the dashboard ...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น