วันอังคารที่ 13 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Disney Phineas and Ferb: Transforming Perry Plush

Disney Phineas and Ferb: Transforming Perry Plush
disney babies toy box Soft hat with plush suede and satin bandPolyester11''Ages 6 + imported brand Disney multi-colors, at the age of 6 and toys UpPlush transforms the state of P-Agent Teddy P. Perry PlatypusAgent is approx. 11.5 inches, including the brown hat.Disney the Phineas and Ferb Toy My daughter is 3 and is in love with Phineas and Ferb. We found these for Christmas and loves it. I agree with other commentators, it is difficult to go from agent P Perry, a hat with a little deformed, and the eyes are a little drunk / sleepy, but fun for my daughter, and it is much money IMO., Perry Platypus. What can I say ... They do nothing. It is relatively flexible and does not tip easily., I did it for my son who loves him, but after the change difficult by his agent at odds with Perry P, but I am still alive
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น