วันอาทิตย์ที่ 25 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Knit Beanie Visor Hat - Scull Cap Style - Black

Knit Beanie Visor Hat - Scull Cap Style - Black
skull cap style , Make H2WOne most.Perfect size suitable for outdoor activities, but still quite comfortable to wear and the quality of styling.Makes work.Excellent a great gift. I was a bit "skeptical about purchasing this type of hat that I usually work a jacket jacket, and I do not want to go casual, if you want. Whether. Hat s' included in my jacket, coat, and I use my North Face for the weekend. You will not be disappointed with the hat and buy you JTFtrading hat high quality is a very timely manner. This limit is precisely the husband, cold and snowy winter in Chicago. He wanted to knit a hat without guards to keep the parka to the eyes, and without brand advertising. There is a trick. Thank you, fast delivery, I found the post caps on order. It is very cheap, many similar products that cost more than $ 15 or $ 20, s ..
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น