วันอังคารที่ 27 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

American Plastic Toy Organizer

American Plastic Toy Organizer
babies toy chest Lots of space to chest down and a lot more room for six interchangeable storage facilities before. The baskets are removable. 24-1/4 "x 13-7/8" x 37 ". Mark American toy plastic, removable primary colors bins6 bins24 replaceable 1 / 4" x 13 8.7 "x 37" organizer areasToy large storage space J I bought these toys a year and save the books. I wish I knew what the toy chest lid is fully removable. There is nothing to hold on the toy box. Also, I do not like the fact that it is to tighten the plastic, with plastic parts, connected to what. I'm sure as soon as my son is on his arm or something, they scrap. Other than those two things ... I love her enough, but I think I bought something else. I have a toy box for my son and he loves, does not need as many points to cut the plastic, but the knife EZ decline. .. Many ...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น