วันเสาร์ที่ 24 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Genuine U.S. Navy 100% Wool Watch Cap, Black

Genuine U.S. Navy 100% Wool Watch Cap, Black
skull cap style It is a true plug Navy wool watch stays warm even when wet. Made in the USA. Compatible with the GSA. Available in color choices. Brand RothcoMADE% wool USA100 Well, I can only say that hat is very warm and soft. That's it. "One for all" does not work well at all. Here, the roof was too small for me, and not long enough. I gave my son. Should be in the Mediterranean Sea., X-large and large. I'm not looking for a strong local popularity and a hat in my situation, flavor. Generally, ordering clothes online, but I thought it would be a good hat and ask prices, why not? I took a step and ordered this product and it showed last night. I love it! The cover is a solid, heavy, hot, and I think a very good taste. I have a problem with the media, soft, hands trapped in the plates, so that discomfort. The combination of wool and remove the ...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น