วันเสาร์ที่ 3 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Cloud B Gentle Giraffe Sound Machine with Four Soothing Sounds

Cloud B Gentle Giraffe Sound Machine with Four Soothing Sounds
jungle babies toy box Represented Mark Cloud Safari bFully tales and acceptance certificateTwo timer options: 23 and 45 minute four sounds peaceful: Safari, groove, safari route, Victoria Falls and bracelet mother heartbeatVelco giraffe simple offer soft-button sound selection with volume and press the ON / OFF control, like when I saw it listed local maternity store. Softer than sheep, so I think. When I read the gift that I do not think it is a sweet and charming. Jungle sounds different than most children with toys, and the sound of the womb a little scary, but it's our little baby with colic truly conquered by the white noise (rain) sound. Call our George giraffe and sleeps in a crib all night. We take it in the car with us, especially since the car seat without a continuous scream. I have a version of "travel" and buy immediately when I t. knew ..
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น