วันจันทร์ที่ 12 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Disney Jack Skellington Plush Toy - 21''

Disney Jack Skellington Plush Toy - 21''
disney babies toy box Dress and a bow at the bat tiePolyester21''HImported, Disney sign My daughter is 3 years old and big fans of Nightmare Before Christmas. I was very excited, a Jack & Sally him in December last year to. I bought it from Amazon Disney Store. Package arrived very quickly, but unfortunately it was not Jack in the Box. I contacted the customer service provider and got an immediate response. Jack is brought directly to me and I had a couple of days. The doll is very nice and my daughter is sooooooo happy. Sally & Jack takes to bed every night. Jack-real numbers less than the fact that it has four toes. Filled Jack would have been better if he spoke or came to the Santa sebum. (Gift of the recipient)
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น