วันจันทร์ที่ 30 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E, Swivel Stick, .5 oz (14 g)

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E, Swivel Stick, .5 oz (14 g)
cocoa butter lip balm best with Vitamin E.  Handy for Purse or Travel.Palmer's® Cocoa Butter Formula™ Swivel Stick®  is for Marks, Blemishes and Rough, Dry Skin. Palmer's moisturizes, Brand Palmer'sFor Marks, Blemishes and Rough, Dry SkinMoisturizers Dry, Chapped LipsHandy for Purse, Travel or Office I have been using this butter for yrs. I use it on chapped lips, my index fingers for chapped hands. Under my eyes to keep from crows feet. haha. Sunburn, etc etc. All around a great product. Keep up the good work. Starsky, I have been using it for about 10 years as soon as the weather starts getting cold!! Now I use it all year long for those fine lines above my top lip!!! It is the best stuff I have ever put on my lips! I get frustrated because so many drug stores run out in the winter so I have purchase a few at time on line and keep extras around for my 14 year old daugter!!! Great for all ages!!, I used this w...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น