วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 12 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

MENS BAND ARMOR MOTORCYCLE LEATHER JACKET Black 42 L

MENS BAND ARMOR MOTORCYCLE LEATHER JACKET Black 42 L
men's Jackets - Motorcycle Jacket with Armor Five section removable double density armor for back, shoulders and elbows. Double density armor is most commonly used armor in motorcycle jackets.Made of Genuine 1.1mm Cow Hide Leather.Full sleeve fixed liner inside the jacket.Jacket also features sleeve zippers.Adjustable waist belts make it easy to adjust around waist.Standard 8" zipper for pant attachment., Brand Jackets 4 Bikes, Color Black, The jacket I was pretty fast! I received unprecedented jacket I got for price.I amazed at the quality was good. I thought I'd be a bit warm because it took a few vents.I trip for a couple hours and pleased.My woman was very happy that it was well within armor.The See also protection.I Jacket satisfied so the jacket I bought the first Eddie Matias., Jacket is perfect for a 6'2 "220 pounds plenty of room for warm sweater under the jacket, but not necessarily as much as the jacket is...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น