วันอาทิตย์ที่ 22 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Brother 5300 Universal Sewing Machine Carrying Case

Brother 5300 Universal Sewing Machine Carrying Case
Computerized Embroidery and Sewing Machine The 5300 is a universal carrying case to store most free arm sewing machine models or sergers. It is a hard cover case which gives great protection for your machine and helps to keep it clean when not in use., Brand Brother, Color White, Fits any free-arm sewing machine and most sergersMolded from durable but lightweight plasticMeasures 18 by 11-1/2 by 14 inchesLocking metal side hinges; built-in handle; stay-clean surface2-piece carrying and storage case This case is really good, it fits my 1034D Brothe serger very nicely. The only thing I wish it has, is a compartment below the sewing machine, like with a little trap door or something. but other than that, its great, and it does its job well, My machine is alot smaller then this case, so it does move around when I carry it... if I had seen it before purchasing I probably would not have got it, but it does pertect it if I'm not moving a...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น