วันจันทร์ที่ 9 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

MENS BAND ARMOR MOTORCYCLE LEATHER JACKET Black 48 XL

MENS BAND ARMOR MOTORCYCLE LEATHER JACKET Black 48 XL
men's Jackets - Motorcycle Jacket with Armor Five section removable double density armor for back, shoulders and elbows. Double density armor is most commonly used armor in motorcycle jackets.Made of Genuine 1.1mm Cow Hide Leather.Full sleeve fixed liner inside the jacket.Jacket also features sleeve zippers.Adjustable waist belts make it easy to adjust around waist.Standard 8" zipper for pant attachment., Brand Jackets 4 Bikes, Color Black, I got the jacket fast! I got your jacket do what I got for price.I was very surprised at the quality is good. I thought I'd be a little warm as it has some vents.I went for a couple hours and was very happy woman who he was inside armor.The pleased.My Jacket protection.I looks good and happy jacket that I buy another one . Eddie Matias., Hi I am from Caracas, Venezuela, and this is really a quality product, I am very pleased with my purchase, I recommend seller very fast, thanks, Jacket is...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น