วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 26 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Carter's Keep Me Dry Waterproof Fitted Quilted Crib Pad, White

Carter's Keep Me Dry Waterproof Fitted Quilted Crib Pad, White
Organic Waterproof Quilted Crib and Toddler Pad Cover Carter's crib pads are keepers. This quilted crib pad is designed to help baby feel at ease while catching Z's! Shop our full line of Carter's baby accessories., Brand carter's, Color White, Machine WashPad is 100% polyester, filling is 100% vinyl, with reinforced cornersFitted quilted crib pad is 100% waterproofFits a standard crib mattress or toddler mattressPad is quilted for extra quality and comfort It looks heavy / large enough and well washed, as it will maintain a snug fit to the mattress (but not hard to find) and too bulky to get the program over the top - a basic, but what I need it, at no extra charge frills or what you need and to serve this purpose. I see no need to spring for the more expensive versions., I have dry Carter Waterproof Quilted Crib Pad, White I actually bought the crib waterproof quilted pad for the crib mattress I use for my dog bed. :) I have a big dog th...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น