วันศุกร์ที่ 16 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Thule 866 Escape II Rooftop Cargo Bag

Thule 866 Escape II Rooftop Cargo Bag
Water-Resistant Roof Top Cargo Bag The Escape cargo back offers box like protection with the convenience of a compact storage., Brand ThuleHeavy duty tarpaulin constructionInternal foam insert construction helps maintain bag shape for easier packing and cleaner lookMaximum water resistance with taped seam construction keeps contents dryPackaged in its own roll top bag15 cu ft., 41"l x 34" w x 18" h 12lbs It is obvious that a locked safe as black boxes from Thule, Yakima, etc., not all "cool" factor, but 3-4 times a year I would like to use, it is good. I bought it about a month ago, he sat up and folded on a shelf in my garage since. I imagine that it would be a big box store to be nearly so easy! It went on my car (Subaru Outback) very easily (the first installation took about 15-20 minutes). I could read my stuff there. Gas mileage is affected only about 1 mpg for the trip from NH to NJ. Wind noise is min...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น