วันอาทิตย์ที่ 25 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

MobiCam Audio Video Baby Monitoring System

MobiCam Audio Video Baby Monitoring System
summer infant day & night baby video monitor , Brand MOBI, Color Silver/Blue, Optional Internet kit allows user to view system from anywhere in the worldLarge 2" color display expandable to two camerasAudio Video output plugs into TV, VCR, DVD'sCompact camera and receiverAuto camera scan So I got this monitor as a gift at my baby shower. I received a total of four monitoring of children, but it was only video I go back and the other one. I had no idea how nice it would monitor the video! It is amazing to see it when it makes noise, and see if it's just me, or bitching or anything needed. The night vision works well, but the sound colors the view during the day. No big deal, as far as I'm concerned because you can still see good kids. There are several problems with static, but sometimes you just have to move around the screen or on the camera and can solve the problem. (Surprised that we have only the standard equipment for...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น