วันเสาร์ที่ 17 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Summer Infant Extra Camera For Day and Night Flat Screen Color Video Monitor

Summer Infant Extra Camera For Day and Night Flat Screen Color Video Monitor
summer infant day & night baby video monitor Monitor a second room to keep a watchful eye on your baby with this extra camera for the Summer Infant Day and Night Flat Screen Video Monitor Model, Brand Summer InfantWall mountable or table topWall mounting security clips includedAdditional camera allows for 2nd room/2nd child monitoringLED lights allow parents to see baby in a darkened nurseryAdjustable camera provides best angle viewing I thought of the day and night, summer baby monitor flat in June 2008 for my baby shower. I love it. It is sometimes static, depending on where you are, and when people go etc, but that disturbs us from being able to see our son. We recently had a new baby and wanted to keep the camera in my sons room, and arrived only after doing research on Amazon, I could more cameras. Perfect! So now we have my son on the A and B on our girl, and we can press the button to both chambers. Basically agree on the ch...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น