วันอังคารที่ 23 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Polarized P11 Aviator Sunglasses with Pouch

Polarized P11 Aviator Sunglasses with Pouch
Adivista Sport Sunglasses Top quality polarized polycarbonate decentered lenses Unbreakable Unbreakable, but super light aluminum frame 100% UV 400 Rayblock protect the lens anti-fog repellent hydrophobic water lens coating Microfiber cleaner / bag included scratch-resistant lens coating back down life 30 days or your money, if not Remove completely satisfied with the Hilton brand goal BayPolarized dashed lines glare lifetime WarrantyFlattering planning and money features30 days GuaranteeFull refund 100% UV400 protection. Microfiber Cleaning Cloth / Carry Case price I think this product is excellent, I love it and are very useful when driving in bright sunlight. I recommend, I bought this after losing $ 100 + glasses in the river, go fishing when I was. Nice fit, polarized and do not look or feel cheap. To get glasses at the time and in good condition. They came with a soft cloth pouch, strap and headband. I like ...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น