วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 25 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Fleece Lined Chullo Ski Toque Knit Skull Cap Beanie Snow Hat Snowboard Ear Flaps

Fleece Lined Chullo Ski Toque Knit Skull Cap Beanie Snow Hat Snowboard Ear Flaps
skull cap style Light Spring / Summer Ice Skate Ski Snowboard Winter Hat for all uses of Angela and William, the change of the head of the brand, Grey, size M / L (7 1 / 8 to 7 January / 4) Pom Pom Acrylic Peruvian Top100 shirt design Chull% full power of soft fleece - webbed fabric of the tie chin or head We bought this as a gift, and was well received. He came quickly and was exactly what we had. Thanks, I like your hat! I was on a hat to keep your head warm in cold weather, we have tried recently. I have no hair on his head due to chemo and radiotherapy. I saw the hat with fleece lining (fully clothed) and the atria, and I decided to try it. It 'came within 5 days after the order, and I hung up as soon as I opened. This is not the hot head, and I am very happy. I recommend it to everyone for hat. I give it 5 stars!
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น