วันเสาร์ที่ 27 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Molcajete de Piedra Negra / Black Stone Mortar & Pestle Molcajete

Molcajete de Piedra Negra / Black Stone Mortar & Pestle Molcajete
Stone (Granite) Mortar and Pestle Molcajete Black Stone / Black Stone Malta Molcajete 8 "diameter x 4" high. La Mexicana Mexican food product. Make The Black-and-mortar MexicanaMortar Gran Piedra, I bought one of my great-grandfather, after Malta, after the death of his father. And the path was well seasoned, but the pestle. Therefore, any new series, once my old stale spices, which I intend to do anyway, and that some parts repeatedly launch a grinding spices and grind the grain first. I cut my children who have never out of fashion. As another reviewer mentioned, the platform is used as the cornerstone, worse, will be zero! Herbs * $% The end of the device and only dry ground pepper and hatred. Things are not worth the trouble spot with damp brush, warm water and dry in the oven and then slowly. Perfect for dried peppers., It was purchased as a surprise for my wife. If ...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น