วันพุธที่ 17 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Motorola T215 Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone

Motorola T215 Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone
Jabra Cruiser Bluetooth Car Kit, Speakerphone Up to 36 hours of talk time, months of waiting, and an echo suppression time noise technologyPowerful 2 watts and stupid buttonIncludes SYN1830A micro USB car charger, MotorolaDimensions Mark (WxHxD): 4.45 x 2.39 x 0.61Standby: up to 370 times the hours 2.0Talk Bluetooth version: 36 Hours Range: 33 feet in the right way speakerphone. Very easy to use and connect to your mobile phone. Brightness is excellent. People are surprised I'm the speaker. Batteries last a very long time before recharging is necessary. We pretty quickly. The device itself, a medium-quality speakers. It is near the center of the car speakers, blue tooth I have another car. I run a lot of my work. Although you can not make and receive phone calls, individual freak, I know how distracted I get an answer yet. T215 can be seen. Sound quality is good, considering. Not because it is tr ...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น