วันอาทิตย์ที่ 28 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Molcajete - Authentic Mexican Mortar and Pestle

Molcajete - Authentic Mexican Mortar and Pestle
Stone (Granite) Mortar and Pestle Our authentic Mexican mortar and hand carved by hand is natural volcanic stone so it just skims the shape and texture for grinding herbs, spices and everything, and for mixing sauces and pastes. Molcajete is a must-have, salsa and Mexican food, sauces and masculine. Each piece is unique and nice to show the item in the kitchen, too. Hand washing. Handmade in Mexico. • Mortar • RAM H. 8.5 "diameter x 4.5" .. "Dia x 3.5" L 2, the trademark of Texas Provincial Kitchen, the goal is exactly what I expected, too big for my kitchen! My point arrived quickly exstremely almost two days less than the standard deli-very. Molcajete to describe his own self, and shows it well, that will help me to buy on Amazon. "It was more, so I thought it would be. It is also heavier, and is beautiful. I was very pleased with this product satisfaction." It is true, and is Molcajete pr ...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น