วันศุกร์ที่ 7 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Panasonic DY-WL10 Wireless LAN Adapter for select Panasonic Viera HDTVs and Blu-ray Disc Players

Panasonic DY-WL10 Wireless LAN Adapter for select Panasonic Viera HDTVs and Blu-ray Disc Players
3d bluray portable dvd player Wireless LAN Adapter, brand PanasonicCompatible Viera with G25, G20, VT25, VT20 series, DMP-BDT350, DMP-BDT300, DMP-BD85, DMP-BD65, the SC-BT730, SC-BT330, SC-BT230, SC-BT235 and DMP-B500 When I bought my Panasonic TC-42-inch 1080p Plasma HDTV P42S2, it was on sale at Sears and also came with the Panasonic DMP-BD65 Blu-Ray (black) at no extra cost - j have had both for $ 729, so I feared that the Blu-ray player can be connected wirelessly. After some research, I found this device to other locations for about $ 60. It works great - no breaks, and can stream content from Netflix HD perfectly. It is connected to my router Netgear WNDR3300 RangeMax Wireless-N Band Dual pairing that works well so far, and that's because I travel through my link Netflix N and G via the link on my laptop. Like others, I do not like the fact that the USB connector in front and behind the Blu-ray player, but ...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น