วันเสาร์ที่ 29 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

M-Wave 5-LED Bicycle Headlight

M-Wave 5-LED Bicycle Headlight
3-Led Rear Bicycle Light The M-Wave Bike Headlight includes 5 super bright LED lights to help guide your way. This bicycle light features 3 functions for just the right amount of light. An extra long running time ensures you never run out of light. The clip on bracket allows for easy handlebar attachment, while an optical lens provides focused illumination., Brand M-Wave, Color Black, Extremely long running timeRemovable and can be used as a flashlight5 super bright LEDs with 3 functionsFocused lumination by optical lensesClip-on bracket This is a great light bike. three places and shine super bright flash, which I kept safe driving at night in New York so far! I had no problem with this until I saw a couple of months now and I have to use more of these days gets dark at 5:00. would definitely recommend it to anyone else., Light is very nice my only problem is the fragile government in place attachment., I had t...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น