วันศุกร์ที่ 7 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Arkon Gn033-G Cup Holder Mount For Garmin Nuvi

Arkon Gn033-G Cup Holder Mount For Garmin Nuvi
navigation portable friction mount Gn033 Arkon cup holder mount to G, the Garmin Nuvi, ArkonFeatures brand flexible boom shaftCompatible all models, the Nuvi and StreetPilot C310, C510, C530, C550 and c580Mounts Garmin GPS, car, drink a cup holder installs easily and without tools. I've lost because of our past, a window Suction Mount and always fall out the window. I've never really liked the GPS system, the thieves can easily see that go. Although the smallest obstacle to any opinion from my window, sometimes a little entertainment, then install it behind the scenes, or even available to me or my passengers. I would like to point out only that the adjustable rod so it is difficult. I am sure that this is not important to use the GPS in the bar, but a little easier to feel. Otherwise works well. I noticed that illegally windshield GPS navigation, California ...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น