วันอังคารที่ 1 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Cococare "The Yellow Stick" 100% Cocoa Butter

Cococare "The Yellow Stick" 100% Cocoa Butter
cocoa butter lip balm best The Yellow Stick 100% Cocoa Butter is nature's perfect moisturizer., Brand CococareIdeal for dry skin or stretch marksSimple applicator, push-up tube I walk towards using natural products for skin and hair. The first step I stop using Vaseline and other petroleum products. The only problem I had vaseline product moisturized my feet when I was in sandals. One day I saw Cococare cocoa butter stick at CVS and decided to give it a try. I rubbed the stick on my feet after contact with olive oil. The mixture is kept soft and moisturized my feet all day and I walked around in sandals! The mixture can absorb my skin wonderfully. I'm so glad I found a natural alternative to using petroleum jelly to moisturize my feet. I'm a user to keep the cocoa butter Cococare lifelong faithful!, Expensive to pay for shipping. It is pure cocoa butter stick .... if thats what you want. A unique scent of...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น