วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 3 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Badger Natural Lip Care Balm, Creamy Cocoa Butter .25 oz (7 g)

Badger Natural Lip Care Balm, Creamy Cocoa Butter .25 oz (7 g)
cocoa butter lip balm best A Little Magic for Your Lips, Brand WS Badger CompanyDisclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat I bought one of those creamy cocoa lip balms, and just knowing that I had another. The scent of chocolate and great work on dry lips! I keep in my purse and one on my desk at work. Fantastic!, The product is good, and the dry winter, it is particularly necessary. In addition, it was very fast delivery., This is one of the best products I bought in a long time. It is not only an excellent company with a good feeling to buy from, but a product ...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น