วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 3 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Cocoa Butter Stick 1 Ounces

Cocoa Butter Stick 1 Ounces
cocoa butter lip balm best 100% pure Cocoa Butter to help soothe and moisturize dry, chapped or irritated skin., Brand Queen Helene1 Ounces BottleServing Size: I purchased this product to get rid of my stretch marks, I hope they go away after a major operation. So good luck to all., natural cocoa butter. smells wonderful. great for lips and other body parts that need some extra attention !!!!!! great price., I love this from Queen Helene. It smells good and it works like a charm! I have a purse, one bathroom and one by my bed that I use most of the time ... lip balm, moisturizer, flyaways, you name it. I also love that there is nothing there, just cocoa butter. I try to "go natural", so to speak, and get rid of unnecessary chemicals and no artificial stuff. The only reason I gave four stars because I really like the applicator. You have to pinch it to keep the rod in place, so back before I stopped doing...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น