วันอังคารที่ 17 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Python 592 Responder HD Color SuperCode SST 2-Way Security and Remote Start System

Python 592 Responder HD Color SuperCode SST 2-Way Security and Remote Start System
5902 Responder HD Responder HD features Viper's most advanced color remote, operating a one-mile range, 2-Way security and remote start system with an upgraded user interface, mini-USB charging port and patented menu wheel., Brand Python6 Tone SirenColor HD Remote Control1 Mile Range Remote Start Security SystemFail-Safe Starter KillOnboard Stinger Double-Guard remote-adjustable shock sensor New features of the alarm system so much, I do not know where to begin. I got this for my 2006 Z71 Silverado LBZ ccsb I start from the remote system, I worked part-time shop in 2003 and she could not walk for a week. I bought this system for my new truck for 2000 Z71 ESCB, but I wish the remote was a bit smaller, it is almost as large a cell phone. Installation is simple, when the device is working properly, the first thing I got a short circuit on the relay flexible, and Amazon have in place one day express delivery,...
more infomation

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น